(as of Apr 05,2022 08:55:38 UTC – Details)
NOTICE:because too many customers can use it,I suggest you to try it again if your MAC can’t detect nVME SSD. Pls notice to insert card fully into SSD slot and you must prepare bootable USB disk(see third point) with High Sierra to format M.2 SSD first, it can’t support recover from internet. main steps are as following:
1. Make sure to move to High Sierra while still on your old drive, so that a newer firmware is installed that can handle NVME.
2. Do a full backup to your TimeMachine.
3. Create a High Sierra Installer on a bootable USB stick.
4. Open the macbook and disconnect the battery while switching out the drive and make sure both adapter and new SSD sit snug. Finally reconnect the battery before closing the shell.
5. Insert the Installer USB stick from step 2, and press the option key while the machine starts. Once it’s up you can now go to the disk utils to format
Notice: Pls read below description if it can’t work for you. There is hibernation for all 2013-2014 Macs,you can set it to resolve this problem as guider in attached photo.
Support Adata NVMe SSD : SX6000, SX7000, SX8200, SX8200 Pro etc,Corsair : MP500, MP510,Crucial : P1,HP: ex920, ex950
Support Intel NVMe SSD : 600p, 660p, 760p,Toshiba XG3-XG4-XG5-XG5p-XG6 line,Samsung: 960 Evo, 960 Pro, 970 Evo, 970 Pro,WD:v1, v2 and v3,MyDigital: SBX – BPX
NOT Support: PM981,950 Pro SSD ,Only fit Single-sided nVME SSD,not fit Double-Sided.
Important Notice: It can’t support recovering from internet,important to prepare bootable USB disk driver(M.2 PCIe has no OS systerm inside,it must be erased first),if you don’t know how to do this, you can ask for help.
There are no reviews yet.